Application of this Policy
For the purposes of applicable international data protection laws, the respective n2bolsa Entity with whom you have registered is the “controller” of personal information collected through www.n2bolsa.com other n2bolsa Group’ websites, widgets, mobile applications and other platforms (together the “Site”), and is the company to contact if you have questions about the use of your personal information (see the “Contact Us” section below). This policy also applies to personal data about each authorized representative of a client and about other persons or entities collected in the course of providing our services (such as directors of corporate clients).
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an n2bolsa account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, participate in a contest or promotion, make a purchase, apply for a job, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
When You Sign Up or Register for an n2bolsa Account or Services
If you sign up for an n2bolsa account or Services, we will collect basic information about you including your name, email address and telephone number. You may provide this information to us directly, or by signing in to your account/service with a third party, including without limitation, Facebook or Google (see “Information We Collect from Other Sources” below). We will use the information that we collect about you to:
- Create and maintain your account
- Allow you to log in to n2bolsa
- Contact you about your account and/or the services that n2bolsa offers
When you Contact Us
If you contact us by telephone, email, post or use another function offered by n2bolsa, such as the chat feature, we will collect any information about the communication and any additional information that you choose to give us. We will use this information to review, investigate and respond to any comment or question that you may raise. Please note that we record and retain all telephone calls and other communication with us and may use it in our dealings with you including any dispute resolution or legal proceedings.
When an n2bolsa User Invites You to Use n2bolsa
Users of n2bolsa can invite their contacts to sign up for an account with us. We only collect the email addresses of individuals that users choose to invite to join n2bolsa , n2bolsa only uses the email addresses for sending an invitation to the individual at the request of the existing n2bolsa user.
Information About Your Use of the n2bolsa Services
Usage and Automatically Collected Information
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, app version, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, any other network identifiers, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Activities on the Site: We collect records of activities on the Site, including, any content you post, your account details, the time, value and currency of any deposit, withdrawal, or transaction made and the payment method.
- Location Information: In accordance with your device permissions, we may collect information about the geo-location of your device.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our services, such as to administer and verify your account, to provide the services you request and customize your experience with us. We also use the information we collect to:
- carry out our obligations owed to you.
- comply with our regulatory and other legal obligations.
- monitor any content, you post.
- compile statistical analysis of the pages of our platform and websites.
- monitor and analyse our business.
- develop and to market other products and services.
Sharing of Information
We will not share the personal information we hold about you except in the following circumstances:
- between and among n2bolsa and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership.
- with professional advisors, vendors, consultants, and other service providers, such as payment service providers, IT hosting companies, banks, other financial institutions and credit reference agencies who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf.
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of n2bolsa by another company.
- disclosure in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements
- if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of n2bolsa or others.
- where we have your consent. We will ask for your explicit consent to share any sensitive personal information.
Social Sharing Features
If you have elected to use one of our applications provided via social networks (such as Facebook, Twitter etc.), our application will access your social network account general information which includes your name and username in the social network, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends, and any other information you have shared depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
We may allow others to provide analytics services and serve advertisements about our products services on our behalf across the web and in mobile applications. This may involve cookies and other technologies to collect information about your use of the Services. This information may be used by
Depending on where you or your data resides you may have certain rights and protections under the law regarding the processing of your personal data. For example, you may also have the right to object to, or request that we restrict, certain processing and in some circumstances to obtain a copy of the personal information in machine readable format.
Data Subject Requests: You have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to ask that your personal data be updated, corrected, erased, or transferred. You may also have the right to object to, or request that we restrict, certain processing. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you can log into your account or email us at email@example.com.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or text messages from n2bolsa by following the instructions in those emails or text messages or by visiting the “Notifications” tab . If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
Transfer of Information to Other Countries
When using our services, your data is processed and stored in the EU and other countries. We and our service providers may transfer your information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
We provide adequate protection for the transfer of personal data to countries outside of the EEA not recognized as providing adequate data protection through a series of intercompany agreements based on the Standard Contractual Clauses authorized under EU law. If you would like further information, you can contact us using the contact information below.
Retention of Personal Information
We store the information we collect on you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it, or for other legitimate business purposes, including to meet our legal, regulatory, or other compliance obligations. The period for which we will retain personal information will vary depending on the purposes that it was collected for, as well as the requirements of any applicable law or regulation. For example, if you are invited to use n2bolsa by another user, we can will store your personal information for a period of six months in order to send an invitation to you by email
If you have an account with n2bolsa, we will store your personal information for as long as you maintain that account, and after you cease holding an account, for as long as we are required to by laws and regulations that are applicable to us.
Security and Integrity of Information
The Policy will be reviewed from time to time to take account of changes to our operations or practices and, further, to make sure it remains appropriate to any changes in law, technology and the business environment. Any personal information held will be governed by our most current Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding the Policy, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, and mailing or email address. We may require that you provide additional information to verify your identity before allowing you to exercise certain rights outlined above.